Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words have the following meanings:-
II. “This Agreement” - These terms and conditions and the information set out in the cover sheet
III. “Deposit” - The amount specified in the cover sheet
IV. “Due Date” – The date of inititiation of the first period in the cover sheet and the first day of each subsequent period or the previous business day if the Due Date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a Public Holiday.
V. “Start Date” - The date specified in the cover sheet
VI. “End Date” - The date of termination of this Agreement.
VII. “The Goods” - any object or any personal good you store in the storekaro warehouse at any time during this Agreement
VIII. “Fees/ Rent” – The amount specified in Your invoice for each period based on the amount specified in the cover sheet plus VAT.
IX. “Unit, Facility, Warehouse” – The storage space provided by storekaro.com
X. “You, Your” – The customer named in the cover sheet which can be Any individual or any corporate entity, i.e. Partnership Firm, Company, Limited Liability Partnership or any other body corporate, who will utilize the storage space and whose name is also mentioned in This Agreement as the main Customer.
XI. “We, Our, Us” – Storekaro.com/Ajnabi Home Solutions/ The Proprietor
2. We offer an additional / grace time period of 4 days from the End Date of the contract to collect Your Goods. If The Customer fails to collect his goods within the given additional period, The Customer must pay an amount of 25% of the Monthly Rent per day, as the penalty.
3. This Agreement has been executed between You and Us and as long as the Monthly Rents are paid up to date, We license You but no other person to use the Facility for the storage of Goods in accordance with this Agreement from the Start Date until the End Date of the contract.
4. We will not give a confirmation of the payment of the Monthly Rent until We have received a clear indication from our Bank about the clearance of Your cheque or a direct credit of funds in Our Bank account. In the event that any cheque fails, We may charge You an administrative charge of Rs 5000 and/or take recourse to any legal action as per our discretion.
C. RIGHT OF LIEN
D. ADDITIONAL FACILITIES
E. LIST OF ITEMS STORED
F. YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE STORAGE FACILITY
9. You can have access to the store during the Access Hours only for the purposes of depositing, removing or inspecting the Goods. No access to the store will be permitted for any other purposes or outside Access Hours. We will try to provide advance warning of changes in Access Hours by notices on Site, but We reserve the right to change Access Hours to other reasonable access times at any time without giving any prior notice.
G. RESTRICTIONS ON THE TYPES OF GOODS WHICH CAN BE STORED IN THE UNIT
II. Birds, fish, animals or any other living creatures;
III. Combustible or flammable materials or liquids such as gas, paint, petrol, oil or cleaning solvents;
IV. Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition;
V. Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents;
VI. Toxic waste, asbestos or other materials of a potentially dangerous nature;hazardous material;
VII. any item which emits any fumes, smell or odour;
VIII. any illegal substances, illegal items or goods illegally obtained, including counterfeit goods, illicit (smuggled/counterfeit) tobacco, drugs, illicit alcohol, animal skin, unlicensed medicines, or any unsafe goods. IX. Compressed gases;
H. OWNERSHIP OF THE GOODS STORED IN THE UNIT
12. You agree that goods received by Us may be stored at the ambient temperature maintained at the Facility identified, unless any Special Instructions are provided, and we shall not be responsible for loss or damage to goods without Special Instructions stored at the ambient temperature routinely maintained at the Facility
14. Please note that all storage sizes are approximate and We accept no responsibility for their accuracy. In agreeing to Our Fees, You accept these apply to the storage size You use and not any storage represented.
15. In the event that You do not pay any of Our Fees or charges and the Goods are left in the facility, they may be removed and stored in an alternative location at Your sole risk. We exclude any liability in respect of the Goods when payment of Our Fees or charges is overdue and exclude any duty of care however it may arise.
16. We may refuse to permit You to store any Goods or require You to collect any Goods from the Unit if in Our opinion the safety of any person on the Site, or the security of the Unit or its contents, or other units or their contents, would be put at risk by the storage or continued storage of any such Goods.
J. GENERAL PROVISIONS
18. Any notice which is given by either You or Us must be given in writing or through an email. You have to notify Us any change of your address or contact number shown in the Agreement.
K. THIRD PARTY LINKS
L. REFUND POLICY
20. If the customer wants to cancel or discontinue the service before the end of the contract, there will be no refund at all even if the customer has paid in advance for the complete contract period. You may cancel your request/contract/agreement with storekaro.com at any time (following the notice period under FAQs ); however, there are no refunds for cancellation. In the event that storekaro.com suspends or terminates your account or this Agreement for your breach of this Agreement, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any unused storage time, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Site or Storage Services, any content or data associated with your account, or for anything else.
O. CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE,
II. You will only use this website to make legitimate self storage unit reservation(s) for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
III. All information supplied by you on this website is true, accurate, current and complete;
IV. If you make a reservation or otherwise transact online with storekaro.com, you will safeguard your login information and will supervise and be completely responsible for login by anyone other than you. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny anyone access to this website and the self storage units we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
V. You may use the Site only if you can form a contract with storekaro.com and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site and Storage Services. By registering to use the Site and Storage Services, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. Any use or access to the Site or Storage Services by anyone under 18 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. The Site and Storage Services not available to any users previously removed from the Site by us.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at [email protected].